Substructuring in Engineering Dynamics: Emerging Numerical and Experimental Techniques
- Thomas Abrahamsson (Chalmers University of Technol, Gothenburg, Sweden)
4 lectures on: State space substructuring, Finite Element Model Updating, industrial applications.
- Matthew Allen (University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, USA)
6 lectures on: Experimental-analytical substructuring and the transmission simulator method, nonlinear normal modes, reduced order modeling and substructuring for nonlinear systems.
- Randall L. Mayes (Sandia National Labs, Albuquerque, USA)
6 lectures on: Transmission simulator method, experimentally derived models and modal test for substructuring.
- Daniel Rixen (Technical University of Munich, Garching, Germany)
8 lectures on: General framework for substructuring, numerical substructuring techniques & experimental substructuring such as frequency based substructuring techniques.
- Paolo Tiso (ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
6 lectures on: Analytical substructuring methods, interface reduction, model reduction methods for geometrically nonlinear finite element models.
- Maarten van der Seijs (VIBES Technology, Delft, The Netherlands)
6 lectures on: Transfer path analysis, force reconstruction and industrial applications.