INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART.7 OF ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003 AND EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/16 (GDPR)
Pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 70/03 “Implementation of Directive 2000/31/EC, relevant to certain legal aspects of information society services in particular electronic commerce, in the Internal Market”, the following information is provided:
Name of service provider: CISM - International Centre for Mechanical Sciences (hereinafter, the “DATA CONTROLLER”)
Registered office: Palazzo del Torso | Piazza Garibaldi, 18 | 33100 Udine | Italy
Italian Tax Code/VAT No: 00401650304
Contacts: Ph: +39 0432 248511 | Fax: +39 0432 248550
Data Protection Officer (DPO): the DATA CONTROLLER falls outside of the obligation set forth by ex art. 37 GDPR
COPYRIGHT AND BRANDS
Texts, images and all other multimedia content on the website is the property of the DATA CONTROLLER or granted in use to the same. All other distinguishing marks used on the website belong to the respective owners or licensees.
No part of the website (including texts, images and all other multimedia content) can be reproduced or relayed without specific authorisation from the DATA CONTROLLER, unless it is for personal and non-transferable use. Any unauthorised use is expressly prohibited by the law.
INFORMATION NOTICE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - ART. 13 REG. 679/16
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 679 of 2016, we wish to provide you with some information regarding the collection and use of your personal data by the DATA CONTROLLER. The processing of your information will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
The personal data provided by you on registration forms, newsletter boxes, contact forms, or data collected automatically while browsing the website are collected and handled using electronic or automated instruments, for the following purposes:
• Creation of an account if registered with the restricted areas and to manage further browsing aspects (see also the section “Cookies Policy”);
• To archive and backup your requests;
• Registration for courses and sending of material;
• If registered, receive, through the newsletter service, news and information regarding initiatives, courses, events and activities organised by the CISM by virtue of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller (art. 6, subsection 1, lett. F, Reg. 679/16, without prejudice to your right to opt out of such communications upon receiving each communication.
We hereby inform you that your data will not be transferred to Non-EU countries, without prejudice to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission that guarantees the respect and protection of personal data for such countries as set out in Regulation 679/16.
The legal basis for the previously indicated purposes for data processing is article 6 of Reg. 679/16, in other words, it is a necessary operation for the execution of a contract to which you are party or is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties, provided that they do not outnumber the interests or rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject that requests the protection of personal data.
Your data may become known to subjects specifically appointed by the DATA CONTROLLER, our technological partners, that is to say, Insurance Companies and/or Professional Firms.
Your personal data will be kept until you formally request the deletion of your account and related data, unless the DATA CONTROLLER is required to store the data by virtue of Laws and Regulations.
THE DATA CONTROLLER IS CISM - International Centre for Mechanical Sciences
Palazzo del Torso | Piazza Garibaldi, 18 | 33100 Udine | Italy, Italian Tax Code/VAT No.: 00401650304 duly represented by the legal representative, who you may contact to exercise the rights envisaged by articles 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 77 of Reg. 679/16, that, for your convenience, we reproduce here below.
1) Right to withdraw consent (art. 13): You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for the data processing that has as its basis your consent. In particular, the withdrawal of consent is valid for processing carried out for the purpose of sending advertising, direct sales material or for carrying out market research or promotional communications, even if carried out pursuant to art. 130 subsection 4 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/03. Withdrawal of consent does not, however, prejudice the lawfulness of previous processing.
2) Right to access your data (art. 15): You can request the following information a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data concerned; c) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations; d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; e) the existence of the right to request from the data controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data processed.
3) Right to rectification (art. 16): You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you and to obtain the completion of incomplete personal data.
4) Right to be forgotten (art. 17): You shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning you where the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if you withdraw consent, where no legitimate grounds exist to carry out data profiling, if your personal data have been unlawfully processed, if a legal obligation exists to erase them; where the data are relevant to web services aimed at minors without consent. The erasure can take place unless the right to freedom of expression and information prevails, whether they are kept for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers, for reasons of public interest in the health sector, for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court.
5) Right to restriction of processing (art. 18): You have the right to obtain from the data controller restriction of processing when you have contested the accuracy of the personal data (for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data) or if the processing is unlawful, they are required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6) Right to data portability (art. 20): You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller where the processing is based on consent, on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority and that such transmission does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
7) Right to contact the Supervisory Authority for the protection of your personal data.
We remind you that the exercise of the rights is subject to the limits, rules and procedures set forth in the aforementioned Regulation and that the data subject must know and implement. In compliance with the provisions of article 12 subsection 3, moreover, the Data Controller will provide the data subject with information concerning the action taken without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month after receiving the request. This deadline may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. The Data Controller informs the data subject of such extension, and of the reasons for the delay, within one month from receipt of the request.
Our website, for a better functioning and to guarantee services provided by third parties, uses technical cookies.
Cookies issued by the Data Controller
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such service. They are not used for further purposes, and are installed during normal browsing on our web pages. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee normal browsing and use of the website (allowing to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); functional cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (i.e., language, products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service provided. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, without prejudice, however, to provide the information notice herein pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/16, on the subject of protection of personal data.
Third-party cookies for statistics or technical purposes
While browsing the website, the user may receive cookies on their terminal from other suppliers (so-called “third-party” cookies); this happens because there may be elements on the website visited that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located.
The Data Controller uses third-party cookies only for technical purposes, i.e. cookies issued to statistically analyse access/visits to the website (so-called “analytics” cookies) or to allow the use of parts of codes issued by third-parties, which guarantee a better use of the service (authentication, administration pages, etc.)
The third-party cookies used on this website and how to opt out (disabling of the same) are indicated below:
• Google Analytics: a web analysis services provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). These cookies are used only to monitor and improve site performance. For further information, please see the following link: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can selectively disable the actions of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his/her browser. To disable Google Analytics, please see the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Third-party cookies for statistics or profiling/social marketing purposes While browsing the website, the user may receive cookies from third-party companies (so-called “third-party” cookies), including for further non-technical purposes. The website, in fact, integrates functions developed by third-parties on its web pages, such as icons and preferences expressed on social networks, in order to share website contents. These cookies also allow the performance of an analysis relevant to browsing preferences, which are in turn used to show specific banners or for “remarketing” activities. For example, when you leave the website you may receive ads relevant to contents/products on the website, while you browse other sites, use mobile apps or perform a search using Google or while you are using the most popular social networks.
Third-party cookies used for these purposes on this website, the related complete information notice and the ability to manage consent, the ways to manage the opt out (the disabling of the same) are as follows:
• Google AdWords AdSense remarketing: complete information notice and opt out methods available at the website https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads/
• Facebook: complete information notice and opt out methods available at the website https://it-it.facebook.com/help/cookies/
• Twitter: complete information notice and opt out methods available at the website support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter#
• YouTube: complete information notice and opt out methods available at the website https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?p=privacy_guidelines&hl=it&visit_id=1–636627534857459920-3846949566&rd=1
• GooglePlus: complete information notice and opt out methods available at the website https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
To disable these cookies you can also use appropriate features and tools on your browser, or make use of the services rendered by the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com, managed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) which is a guide on behavioural advertising and online privacy and where you will find information on how behavioural advertising works and a lot of information on how to manage and disable cookies in addition to the steps to be followed to protect privacy on the internet.
By continuing, in any way, to browse this website, you consent to the use of third-party cookies on this website for the purposes indicated in the information notice provided.